Nourish Custom Nutrition Training is designed to help you lock in your nutrition and to achieve maximum results – whether for weight loss or athletic performance- and help keep you accountable to them. We offer two options to help you on your journey.
“I love good food and to drink wine. That kept be from wanting to do the 5-week nutrition plan because I didn’t want to give that up. However a fellow 212er talked me into it and I was more than pleasantly surprised. It isn’t hard. It does take a bit of a learning curve, but once the concepts are understood I was amazed at how it really kick started a body composition change. I followed the plan pretty close and had a few days that I indulged a bit. The difference in the end made everyday of planning my meals worth it. It’s stuff we know but aren’t tracking to see where we come up short. These small changes over 5 weeks changed my body. I lost over 4% body fat…in 5 weeks! Went to the bod pod again 3 months after I “stopped” the plan but continued to watch a little more carefully what I ate. I still lost another 2%! I don’t even feel like I’ve had to sacrifice quality or lost all of the fun from great food and wine! It really is a gift you should give yourself. ” – Mona S.
“I consistently worked out at 212 for 14 months before I decided to do the Nourish program. I thought just going to the gym 5 times a week was good enough. Over those 14 months, I definitely saw some great results, but it wasn’t until I committed to the Nourish program when everything came full circle. I had the fitness part down, but I wasn’t fueling my body with the proper nutrition. The impact is more than just physical appearance, the Nourish program helped me get in tune with my body and I haven’t had this kind of energy in years. It is amazing what can happen when you put the two together. Thank you 212!” – Keisha S.
- Includes one fifteen minute one-on-one coaching session per week
- Includes body measurements each week
- One personalized meal plan
- Weekly goal setting and evaluation
- Five week program includes 1 thirty minute one-one one coaching session/week (six total)
- Includes BodPod measurements at the beginning and end of the program ($70 value) The BodPod is a machine at the University of Utah that measures air displacement to give the most accurate measurement of body fat.
- Includes full meal plans and food journal coaching throughout the program
- On average, participants see weight loss of 6 to 9 pounds throughout the program, however, the goal is fat loss, which typically is in the 3-4% range.
- $349/five weeks
Interested in making the transition to nourishing your body? Stop in, give us a call or e-mail us for more details!